Bellingham Wheel and Keel

New W&K Website - Feedback

• 3 Jan 2018 3:13 PM
    Message # 5658432
    Anonymous

Thanks for coming to our new website for Bellingham Wheel and Keel. We value your input and feedback on the new site. It is a work in progress and we want to try and make as useful as possible. If you have any ideas, suggestions or just comments on anything we would sure appreciate you adding to this topic. If you just want to ask a question you can go to the Contact Us (last item on top menu) and send us a email question form there and we will get back to you personally.

• 5 Jan 2018 11:42 PM
    Reply # 5664526 on 5658432

I visited the site, logged in/changed my password per instructions, and was able to edit my data and add pictures of both myself and Serendipity. So far, so good. I see personal pictures when I go to the Directory (so far, very few of us), but I haven't figured out how to see the boat pictures.

Last modified: 5 Jan 2018 11:46 PM | Anonymous member
  • 6 Jan 2018 7:34 AM
    Reply # 5664787 on 5658432
    Anonymous

The Avatar and Picture field you setup in your Profile are used in various places throughout the system. Like in the Directory Listing and Featured Member and now in the discussion Forums as well. If you go into the My Profile area you will see the following links Profile, Privacy, Email Subscriptions, Member Photo Albums, My Event Registrations, Invoices & Payments. If you select Member Photo Albums you will be prompted to Upload Photos and Create an Album. If you do this then your directory profile will show your Photo Albums at the bottom, if you have allowed access to them in your Privacy settings.  Hope this addresses your question.

• 2 Sep 2019 11:10 AM
    Reply # 7860370 on 5658432

Updated profile & added photo. The picture keeps showing sideways!